Saturday, May 19, 2007


I've successfully migrated FreeBSD's internationalization code outside of their tree, and I went to do a symbol count today ( from elfdump(1)'s symbol table ).

I've got 269 defined symbols, libc_i18n.a has 287. Given, FreeBSD has a bunch of functions for fiddling with their "rune" data structure, so as a progress bar the number comparison is more or less useless, I just found it mildly interesting

Unfortunately it all depends on gcc at the moment, and I'd like to get it cleaned up to compile with SUNWspro, but a Studio cleanup is at the bottom of the queue for now.

1 comment:

Stacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.