Thursday, July 26, 2007

Mid-program Update

So, it seems my updates are getting less frequent as time goes on, but I'm sure that if you graphed it logarithmically, it'd still look somewhat linear at first glance ;)

Anyhow, The middle of the program has come and gone this week, I've gotten the midterm payment from Google and here's where I stand at the moment:

Most of the functions in my list are complete, with the exception of date/time stuff, which I'll work on next week. I finished off getwc/setwc and friends this week.

The subsequent week ( or next week, we'll see how things go ) I'll be shoving my libc_i18n.a in place of the one shipped with closed_bins and seeing what happens. Hopefully it won't blow up in my face, but that's what testing hardware is for.


Thermo said...

Awesome progress... my fingers are crossed!

Stacey said...

Hey there, I found your weblog using msn. That is an extremely well written article. I’ll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your helpful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely come back. Android App Development