Tuesday, September 4, 2007

And, after a week off

I took the last week off because I'm no longer time constrained & it's nice to take a break every once in a while.

last night, I removed a chunk of the GCC-isms that were preventing my code from compiling with studio and removed them ( __inline and __restrict were the main culprits ), so now it ought to work with both compilers, given gcc is passed the correct flags to comply with the standards in question. The code's in the Mercurial repo.

I was going to try to get it to link in this week, but it occured to me that it'd probably be a much better plan to shove it in an ON branch, so I think I'm going to play with makefiles for a while & remove the stupid compile step i've got going on right now.


1 comment:

Stacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.